For Sale: 30 and 15/16" drag link

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 30 and 15/16" drag link
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:50 am:

For sale is a 30 and 15/16” drag link for an improved car(26-27), speedster, or whatever your need is for this length. My 26 Coupe had the wrong length drag link on it when I bought it which I have already sold. Well, I found two the exact length for my car at the same time, so I bought both with hopes that one of the two would be good. Surprisingly, both were good. It was been sanded, primed, and painted black – ready to bolt up. It has good “cups” with all good threads for the four bolt holes. Asking $30, plus shipping. Thanks for looking! Walt Wise

2nd drag link
2nd drag link
2nd drag link

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:55 am:

pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

Drag link is SOLD. Thanks MTFCA !!! Walt Wise

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration