WTB: Cast Iron Warford coupling

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Cast Iron Warford coupling
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

I recently purchased a 3 speed cast iron Warford and is missing the front coupling which goes between the two transmissions. I will also need a good universal to go in it if you happen to have one of those also. Thanks!

Shane Lach
shanejlach@gmail.com
978 771 5817

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

Hi Shane- Don't have the part you are looking for, but there is one for sale on eBay just now (search Warford in eBay Motors).

Please see my comments in the two Warford sale listings just before this. If you can provide serial, shifter style, and/or gear tooth count, we will add your trans to the data we are assembling on Warfords. Thx / Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Shane,

Email sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

I have one. $250. PM me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

Shane,

Did you receive the email?

Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration