FS Low head made in USA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Low head made in USA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

Good head came on running car
Will need tobe cleaned up outer surface only
Asking $100+ shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

Pictures please.

Any cracks?

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

no known issues

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Morford on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Bob,
Message sent.
Keith Morford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Amara on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:52 am:

Bob, I'll take it if it's still available. Sent an email earlier today. Joe Amara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

Thanks guys for all the interest
Want by time stamp with my replies.
Head sold pending payment
Thanks MTFCA and Pat A
If the deal fulls through i contact the next person

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration