Cultor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cultor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:34 am:

1922 Cultor stationary engine, fresh re-build aluminum pistons, bored .040 over, st. st. valves. Runs great, battery or mag. Use as stationary engine or use for your car. Can send pictures if interested. Sudbury, MA call or text 781-710-6714
$2,600.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:25 am:

Being an old hit and miss guy Id love to see a photo of it although I would not be able to afford it.. Iv never heard of a Cultor before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 10:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

Sent you a PM I would like to see some photos please. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:16 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Graves on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Cultor, as I recall is a tractor that used a model T engine.
Is that correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

I have seen the front frames (which hold the engine) of Cultor tractors cut off and then used as stationary engines.

I don't believe from what I have learned that there was an actual Cultor stationary engine setup. So more than likely this was a tractor at one point.

Cultor Tractor from my files:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

And a former Cultor tractor cut off into a power unit:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

What I have is just like the picture Chad posted. It has a 1922 Model T re-built engine in the stand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

What I have is just like the second picture Chad posted with a 1922 Model T re-built engine. $2600.00 Sudbury MA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thompson, Sudbury MA on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

What I have is just like the second picture Chad posted with a 1922 Model T rebuilt engine. $2600.00 Sudbury MA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration