WTB - Early front spring U-Bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Early front spring U-Bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 04:04 pm:

Want to buy a pair of U-Bolts for '15 front spring/crossmember. Length of leg, from spring seat to end of threads would be around 3 1/2".

Need to have good sharp threads. I'm not looking for a set with shot threads, though if threads are poor ABOVE the cotter pin hole (but good below), that might be acceptable.

Feel free to PM me.

Many thanks

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Griffin in Brea, CA on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

I could use one myself, after Scott finds his. Thanks. Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

Guys I only have two sets left that are serviceable. If interested hankpattylee@bellsouth.net $42.00 a set shipped to your door.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Henry

can you post some pictures, please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

Scott, I haven't mastered this forum posting yet, but I will try or send me a private email is best.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

Thank you Henry...I'll keep looking for the time being

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 01:15 pm:

Here are the photos of the two sets I have:

Serviceable condition, one set has pitting the other is fairly good.

U Bolt 1

U Bolts 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 02:09 pm:

Thank you Henry

by "set" do you mean $42 each clip, or $42 for both, together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

A set is 2 each. Sorry for the large photo's, you will have to slide the image left to right as I have 2 each per photo.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

Sorry about that Henry...I saw the slider on the pictures and failed to use it!

I would like to purchase the first (upper) set, as they appear to be slightly better on the threads.

If you click on my name, you can send me a PM with your address and I can send you a check, if that's alright.

regards

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration