Wanted - Fuel Shut-Off Valve

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - Fuel Shut-Off Valve
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Anyone have 1 or 2 of this style gas shut-off they will part with ? Lang's was supplying them but seems to have been back-ordered for some time now.
https://www.modeltford.com/item/6055.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 11:25 am:

Steve, I have one that I bought new and never used, I just sent you a PM. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 11:53 am:

Found one - anyone else have a spare to part with ? This style is much easier to "service" if need be as they're constructed like an original radiator petcock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

I believe I found a second - thanks all & MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration