F S a 24-25 roadster body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F S a 24-25 roadster body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

A friend will have a roadster body and turtle deck at the Richmond Swap this Saturday for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

Can you post pictures? What is the price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 06:13 am:

I don't have any pictures not my parts it will be at Richmond Model T Swap this Saturday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 06:18 am:

I'm told it has a windshield Post and maybe top irons I think he is pricing it around 1700

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 11:37 am:

Unless it's an extremely early '25, it can't be both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Hi, How can one tell the difference between the 1925 and 1924? thank you, Erick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration