FS: 2 Piece Drive Shaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 2 Piece Drive Shaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

I have two 2 piece driveshafts now, and only need one (I say that now!).
So putting the spare up for sale. Its in very nice shape, and is a bit rusty, with some pitting. I took pictures of what i found pitting wise. Has some old body filler in some pits. Still greasy. Took it off a complete rear end.

I can ship.

Asking $550 plus shipping.

Pm me for details.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 05:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 08:24 am:

$400

Had this for a while and never noticed it till now, but about 11 or 12 inches up from the flanged axle end there is a slight bend, and it seems to throw it out about a 1/4" inch. I checked it with a 3ft straight edge.
Lowering the price because of that. Should be an easy fix similar to fixing the axles by heating and bending on a lathe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration