FOR SALE; 50 BRAND NEW 28 MODEL A HUB CAPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 50 BRAND NEW 28 MODEL A HUB CAPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:57 am:

These are mint condition with no dents or scratches or rust. $8.95. Shipping will be determined on amount ordered.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 08:27 am:

Sir,Are these the same as 1929? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 10:11 am:

1928 and 1929 21" wheels used the same hub cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 10:59 am:

I don't know any thing about As but I have been told that these are 28/29 As. I bought them thinking that they were 26 as they look identical to 26 wire wheels but I found that they are slightly bigger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

Sir,I would like 5 Please tell me total cost to central Mi either here or e-mail.Thank you Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

Kenneth, I sent you an email. Let me know if you got it.
Dave Huson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

Might be AR hubcaps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

Dave,Ck will be in Thurs mail.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:32 pm:

Bud, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:33 pm:

Bud, thanks, I have a lot more of them if you know anyone else that needs some, they are nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

We will be going to a model T&A meet Sat if the weather is nice.I will put the word out.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:13 pm:

Bud, thanks that might be a help. I bought them thinking they were 26 model t wire wheel caps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:26 pm:

Hi Dave, Are they nickel or chrome? I will take 5 if they are nickel plate and 1928-9, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

Bob, I don't know. They are so shiny that I would maybe guess chrome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 06:56 am:

Still plenty of caps left (42)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 03:31 pm:

Hi Dave
I would like five of them.
You should have my address on file.
Email me the cost with shipping
John Cox
jeltoncox(at)gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:40 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

Dave, I would like 5 also. Let me know the cost including shipping to Bloomington, MN. These could very well be late '27 T wire wheel caps. I posted the question a few years ago about larger diameter openings in my set of T wheels and I received about 8 responses from T owners with exactly the same condition. Standard '26/'27 caps fell right through the opening. The "A" style fit perfect.
Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration