FOR SALE 26 TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUMS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE 26 TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUMS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:02 am:

26 Brake Drums $155.00 ea., No cracks found.
Please include $24.00 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

Dave I would like to buy one of the 26 brake drums. Please let me know the best way to do that. Thanks, Dennis Prince (541)475-6505 or prince@palmain.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Dave, I would like 4 of the Model A hub caps as well as the brake drum. Thanks,Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:25 pm:

Dennis, I will hold the Drum and 4 of the caps. The brake drum will not fit in a flat rate box so I will have to ship in another box. I will wrap the caps so they won't get damaged and ship all five items for $24.00 shipping plus Cost of Drum and caps.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 06:59 am:

Still have some 1926 brake drums.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 09:59 am:

Dave, Thanks for holding the parts for me, a check is on it's way. Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration