FOR SALE lATE 13,14 AND 15 REAR RADIUS RODS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE lATE 13,14 AND 15 REAR RADIUS RODS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Radius Rods: $25.00 Ea, Pick up only, Nice condition and straight with good threads. I believe that these rods were also used in late 13 and 14.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 07:07 am:

these are not the very early cast end rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 10:07 am:

Just an FYI..the early cast end rods went up thru 1914 if anyone wants to know. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 10:50 am:

Tim; that's not what I find. Cast ends only went up part way in 13. By the end of 13 they were NOT FORGED. Away Tim you install what you want and I will install what I want. Arguing over year of parts I have learned long ago that it has no purpose except some one wants to be considered an expert. They do one car and suddenly they think they are an expert. I knew someone would question year of rear radius rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 09:49 pm:

Sorry Dave, not meant to step on toes. Just quoting the MTFCI judging guide is all. Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:57 am:

Tim. Don't believe every thing you read. There is a lot of good information but also a lot of very bad information. As far as dating parts who knows how many older parts that was used in the various assembly plants to use up stock until it was all gone and then switched to the newer items. A good example is front axle spring perches. Early front spring perches were used well up into 1919 at the Denver Assembly plant.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration