WTB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

1925 Manual, with 1925 on the back page. I looked for years, and what I always found said either 1921 or 1922, so I WRONGFULLY assumed they used that edition through 1925! After looking at Tony Cimorelli's he showed an example of a 1924, so I assume their is a 1925 too. I also need a MID YEAR 1917 brochure showing the new style 1917 coupelet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

The sales brochure showing the solid top coupelet is dated 5/17/17. I gave a copy to Brian O. The car can also be seen in Ford in Business Service dated 7/1/17.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration