FOR SALE TWO PIECE TORQUE TUBE.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE TWO PIECE TORQUE TUBE.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:31 pm:

Tube, $400.00, Walk ins only. Note this is the long (rear half)piece. Good condition with no pitting or cracks.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

If you would ship...I could use it.

Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Dave, would mind if someone picked it up for me? MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

MG That often happens. Its a good way. Let me know if you plan to do that and I will hold it for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 01:14 am:

Thank you Dave, ill make arrangements and call you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 06:58 am:

Call 303-774-9246.
Thanks, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration