FS Wood bed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Wood bed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

I have a solid wood bed with all original hardware for sale, PM for pictures or call if you like six 31 -905 -4634.It measures 5 foot long -3 foot wide - 10inch deep with side boards 5 inches wide running down the length at roughly 45 degrees.Wood is in excellent shape and very usable throughout if original “silver” wood look is what suits your taste. Tail gate is in great shape and works properly.I will be traveling through all of New Yourk into western PA and out to Wisconsin then down to South Carolina in the near future,and coluld deliver to your door- if its possible with in my travel plans,if not I could meet you along the way. Thanks ,Craig 631-905-463four

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Forgot the price $500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration