Fenders for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Fenders for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

Got a bunch of mostly rusty fenders. Do not know exact years, however they all appear to be early 20s.

One model A front fender.

One really really nice 1927 rear fender with original(?) Paint remaining.

All are pitted (besides the 1927 rear), rusty, and some missing corners from rust. Solid.

Also available is a 1925? Pair of hood tops and a radiator shell. Pitted.

Not selling the black fender towards the center of the photo or the gray one next to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 09:32 am:

second fender to the right under the hood and radiator shell,can I see it better? if it is a right rear that will fit my pickup,I am interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Beary on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

What are the 27 fenders off of and how much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Beary on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

I would be interested in the driver's rear 27 fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

The fender marked with red arrow,May I see it better,if it fits what I need,I would like to know a price with shipping.Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 06:27 am:

Mack, got your emails

Mark, PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 08:45 am:

ok,I may have to go to a high speed connection after while to read them so there may be a delay in my response.thank you very much for your time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 09:29 am:

OK I got the email,sadly it is rounded on both ends with no where to bolt the running board.I am thinking that is a TT rear fender maby?
Thank you so much for trying to help me!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration