Western Auto Straight Through Improved Carburator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Western Auto Straight Through Improved Carburator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

I have a Western Auto improved carburetor that is a straight through carb. I repaired the top of the sprau needle as the flat two hole connector was broke in two. As the spray needle is in good condition, I took a connector off of a bad spray needle and soldered that on. I cleaned the carb and put some new nh gaskets on then tried the carb on my 25 touring. It ran good.

I am selling this for $200 with free shipping to the US with USPS. If interested call 314-3 seven 4 - seven oo5 or message me with your phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

It's looks to be missing the flapper.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration