Excellent Stewart Speedometer Wheel Gear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Excellent Stewart Speedometer Wheel Gear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

FOR SALE.8P60T. Original WITH four mounting screws and spacers in similarly excellent condition. $85 + USPO small flat rate. gwhouse731(at)gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 04:52 am:

George, 4 hole gears are 1913 or earlier. This may make your gear more or less saleable. Later gears were 3 hole. Otherwise, both will work if customers are not fussed.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 08:27 am:

Thatís interesting Allan. Thanks. I did not know that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 09:07 am:

George, I only know because I have Russ Furstnow's excellent speedometer book. I have a four hole cast gear in my swap meet stock which was not drilled for 4 holes at the casting bosses. Rather it is drilled for 3 holes. Looks like Stewart also used up all old stock parts just as Henry did.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 10:14 am:

That one would probably have been supplied in 1914 for the aftermarket Stewarts and 1915 too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 08:11 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Hi George lf the 13 road gear is still available I would like to get it. Randy Morse 509 236 2393 area code 99008. Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

Thanks Randy,
Itís still available but didnít fit into a USPO small flat rate but I very adequately packed it well in a $13.65 medium flat rate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Sent Randy a PM. Sold pending. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

Hi George I will take it, can you send me your address, I do have a couple of 14, center window channels and 14 speedometer drive and the small gear Thank Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

Sold to Randy Morse. Thank you MTFCA and professors Smith and Bennett. I learn something new here every day !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration