FOR SALE 'Y' Bracket for Split Rim Spare Tire Carrier....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE 'Y' Bracket for Split Rim Spare Tire Carrier....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

....of 1926-27. Attaches to the gooseneck bracket for sedans or shorter bracket for coupes and roadsters. Your 21" spare tire and rim slips over this bracket and attaches with the bolt and correct nut at the bottom to a bolt hole in your rim. Painted black. $65 + shipping. gwhouse731(at) gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

George, I think this should fit a touring as well. If so, I will take it. I can pick it up when we come down to the Texas T Party if that works for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 08:07 am:

Thanks Steve. Itís yours then. Looking forward to your visit!! And thank you MTFCA !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration