1915-16 front driver side fender needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915-16 front driver side fender needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie Rathbone on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

Willing to pay a good asking price for a rusty not roted 15-16 front left fender. Would like to pick up the fender within 250 miles of Seattle WA.
Even an earlier fender is fine, just needs to have the bill. Please call Will anytime. 42five-36one- 6382

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie Rathbone on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Anyone please ? A little beat up ok. I know it's hot out, maybe someone could slip out to there sheet metal pile this evening when it's cooler and take a look. Will

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

Ive got a set of front fenders, I would like to sell together. Make me and offer I can't refuse, I want to get ride of them. I'm in Upland ca.
Can bring to Long Beach swap meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie Rathbone on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Tom I would love to go to that swapmeet. Just a few hundred miles away to far. I was thinking of a hundred bucks for an old rusty fender. I have no idea of the condition of the pair you have and what to offer. Anyone else able to help me out ? Need rusty splash aprons too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie Rathbone on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 12:41 am:

Still looking

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration