Call out to Dane's with a Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Call out to Dane's with a Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

I have a cousin who lives in Vendsyssel that was hoping to come to the states this summer and ride in my Model T's. Unfortunately he is loosing his sight so cannot travel all this way. I was wondering if there is anyone in northern Jutland that would be able to give him and his wife a ride. They live in Thisted on the eastern side of Vendsyssel, but I am sure he can travel if need be. Aalborg is not far away for him.

Mange Tak.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration