1913 Side lamp and tail lamp brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Side lamp and tail lamp brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

These are original parts that have been blasted and primed. The tail lamp bracket is 13 roadster and earlier. Holes in SL brackets are for carriage bolts( all open cars). . Nice parts at fair price. $75.00 plus 7.50 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 07:40 pm:

Warren -- PM sent

Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

Warren, is that the tail lamp bracket that went to the runabout parts I got from you last summer?
I remember we were looking for it
I havent been able to locate one at all.
I emailed you

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

Sold to Rich.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration