Looking for vendor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for vendor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 11:00 am:

I am trying to find contact name or number for person or company that sells the brass or chrome wood wheel covers that go behind the hub cap. These are about eight inches in diameter, domed for the front and flat for the rears. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Sam, I have his name. If you send me a note, I will share it. Tmorsher@icloud.com Thanks, tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration