Selling a few items.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Selling a few items.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

I am selling some left over parts in the next few days. Please use an e-mail direct to me and "Not" a new post on this board. I want to be fair to everyone and I take "yes I want it" in the order as receive from the e-mails.

Thank you so much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

e-mails ONLY!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

? The people reading the ad when you do post it, more then likely will not even see this so remember to put this info in the ad. Look at Laydon's ad's for some ideas. No matter what you put in the ad, you still need to check here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration