1912 Touring For Sale, Brass on a Budget, Parts Ala Kart

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Touring For Sale, Brass on a Budget, Parts Ala Kart
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Stier Jr. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

'12 Touring Project. I've been piecing this together, but now I need space. I really just need to sell the body and fenders, if this goes, that person will have first choice at the rest of the parts too. After that, I would consider selling other parts separate.

Wilson Body: Last version with inside rear door handles, all wood for patterns, all brackets except rear door strikers, no fore doors, sheet metal restorable. More than one set of poor condition top bows. $2000

Fender Set: Also used, mostly straight but bottom edges where the meet running boards are bad, a few inches on fronts, rear just the seam. One splash apron. New running boards. Includes some running board brackets, and rear fender to body brackets- one '12, one '14 that could be straightened into a '12. $500

Package: Body on very nice later frame. Wishbone over front axle with tapered leaf spring. Small drum rear end also with tapered leaf. I do not have two-piece drive shaft or '12 column. I do have a '14 column and new '12 rods with knobs kit. Dash for patterns and brass trim. Nice Heinze Box with lid, switch, key, no coils. '12 windshield pieced together with glass channel pieces and rods down to radiator. Radiator looks okay. One used and one new (seized) hoods. Hood former. Correct brackets. Hood sills for patterns and loops and hardware. '25 engine was rebuilt, never ran then set with only #1 plug in it. 2-3-4 had water in them, 2-3 at TDC, 4 at bottom, crusty bore, stuck piston, never disassembled rods. Had new 040 over alum pistons and stainless valves. Has an non-gusseted Alum hogs head with correct pedals. Includes tapered nose 3 rivet pan with bad bottom, planned to make a tea cup. Correct front fndr/hdlt brackets. Pair of Brown 19 shells with rims, far from perfect. I believe I have a set of Brown 110's/115 for it too. Nice double twist horn with reed, looks and sounds good, right size, wrong bracket, no bulb or tube. Victor carbide tank shell, one Brown tank top. Wood fellow 30*3.5+30*3 wheels complete but poor, wrong front hubs, tires were new before sitting flat for 40 years. No speedometer stuff. All the brass is marginal but there. $7000

Extra Iron: 15/16 cowl top+ windshield w/channel and brackets, fair. 15/16 Hood former, nice. 15/16 hood, fair. Late 16 block. Gusseted alum hogshead shell. Another 14 column. Lots of body brackets, mostly 14. Demountables and white tires, thin tread, perfect rollers. More wood fellow wheels, axles, engines, a few lowhood steel firewalls, cowl pieces, brackets, irons, etc. One and a Half roadster body sheet metal, Turtle deck, 25 pickup box w/29 tailgate.

Extra Brass: E&Js with fonts and burners: two tier side lights nice with square lenses cracked, three tier nice, one top drilled? have spare top, two tier flare front, one nice complete, the other fair no font. One each black/brass three lense tail: Victor, Corcoran, E&J, a few all brass E&J. Quite a few black/brass side lights, maybe some pairs. Misc windshield frames. Hub Caps. Another pair of Brown 19 shells. More as I keep sorting.

Repeat for clarity: I really just need to sell the 12 Touring body and fenders first, then what ever parts are left will be available.

Cash in hand in person. Bill of Sale. Can assist in loading. This description is to the best of my recollection. Thank you.

Will try to get a picture up here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Stier Jr. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 10:55 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Stier Jr. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 12:39 am:

PM sent for parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Stier Jr. on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 08:51 am:

Car is located in Northern IL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 09:09 am:

Might you have a decent Brown 115 tail lamp? Could use one, mine is pretty well whipped. PM me if you can or respond here. Also looking for a Heinze coil box switch. Key not required with it. Just need a decent one that works. Thanks Scott.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration