Wanted: bosch magneto bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: bosch magneto bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jon pederson, Minneapolis,MN on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Really need to find one. Project stalled for 2 years , determined to get engine fired up before the mice and spiders take over.
Thanks.
Jon 612-875-0547

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

Jon-if you find one, I do have the gear available. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

Jon,

I have the complete set up with a DU 4. Email me if interested at hankpattylee@bellsouth.net

Hank in Tin-A-See

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration