Trade a Jno. Brown for an E&J carbide generator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade a Jno. Brown for an E&J carbide generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

I have a nice unrestored black and brass 13-15 style Jno. Brown carbide generator that I would like to trade for an E&J generator in similar nice condition. Please PM me. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Mike, what does an E&J carbide generator look like? I know the brass one, but not the black and brass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 07:13 am:

Mike, there's a guy advertising in the MTFCI magazine with a restored E&J black/brass generator. His name is Don Wing and he lives here in Michigan. His number is 231-631-1844.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 10:43 am:

Mike: If you could post a picture of that Jno.Brown generator, I'd like to see it. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Baker on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 11:47 am:

I Have a New Old Stock E & J Generator Basket, if you would need it when you find a generator. I have held on to it for years and realize I will never do another brass car. I would trade it for a nice hand operated Klaxon Horn prefer a nickel bell of the late teens early twenty era.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

Thanks everyone and MTFCA, I located and made a trade so my needs are now covered. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration