For Sale***Special Long Length Kerosene Tail Light Bracket***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale***Special Long Length Kerosene Tail Light Bracket***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

For Sale: This tail lamp bracket was used on the TT trucks, Depot Hacks, Special bodied Model T's and TTs. It places the lamp lower to clear obstructions. It is cast iron. $50 each plus shipping USPS of $14. I have 4 available. Lamp is not included. Paypal payment between friends at jputnam (at) wcoil.com
tail bracket bracket bracket bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 06:10 pm:

Jack,How do you pour these out of cast iron and get it to look so much like brass?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

I use lost wax method of having parts cast. The wax positive has to be perfect!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 07:31 am:

I will take one, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 08:09 am:

How is the hole used that is behind the flange where the light is bolted on the bracket?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Herb, I believe that is for the license plate bracket to bolt through.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 09:24 am:

Payment sent this is the perfect bracket our fire truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 09:38 am:

Ill take one also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

Just for you Herb:

bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

All are sold. I have started a wait list, if you want a long bracket send me a private message. I will make more it there is interest. JPutnam(at)wcoil.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration