Wanted: Early Style Ruckstill Shifter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Early Style Ruckstill Shifter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Iím looking for a Ruckstell P158A shifter assembly. The body on mine is cracked. I can probably repair it, but Iíd rather have a good one. Has anyone got a spare for sale?

PM or text three two zero 260-7663

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

Eric,

Is that for a 720 series?

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 06:47 pm:

Iím sorry, I donít know what 720 series means. My Ruckstell is a small drum unit with Hall Scott on the housings. Itís not an early Perfecto version. The shifter housing appears to be cast iron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Eric,

I looked up the part # and thought I had one, sorry. 720 was a series of production castings in a very old catalog system I have.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Thanks for looking. Maybe, someone else will have a spare. Hopefully, they wonít get thrown off by the autocorrected misspelling of Ruckstell in my heading. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Eric,

Can you send me a photo of the cracked area, I can do some very odd repairs if you need me to. Just trying to help.
hankpattylee@bellsouth.net

Hank in Tin-A-See

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration