CAR FOR SALE:1913 Model T Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: CAR FOR SALE:1913 Model T Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David O'Malley on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Own a piece of History! Runs great! Older restoration of engine and differential.
New: diamond leather upholstery and top.
Lots of extra parts. Clear title.
E-mail with any questions, or for more pictures
djomodt@Gmail.com.
$18,900 or best offer. Dave O'Malley, St Louis,MO
1913 Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wofford on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

How about some pictures?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David O'Malley on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:21 am:

M Anderson - The E-mail address you sent doesn't
work. Please try again. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David O'Malley on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 10:46 am:

JB Please call me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

Did you get my request for pictures, I sent it on Friday. Do you still have the car..? I sent you an email direct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David O'Malley on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 08:44 am:

Steve McClelland
Tried to send pix, but the ...cloud.com
did not go thru.
Do you have another E-mail address?
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 09:24 pm:

I sent new contact info David.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration