For Sale: Dayton Dental Drive Wire Wheel Hubs and Caps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Dayton Dental Drive Wire Wheel Hubs and Caps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Here are three, scarce, Dayton dental drive knock off wire wheel hubs and two winged caps. These look to be in good condition with the exception of one of the winged caps that has some damage to its ears. These are scarce pieces if you are putting together a set of wire wheels for your speedster or racer. The price is 500.00 for the set INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I accept PayPal for payment. Please email direct at : motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace the AT with @) or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:14 am:

In a desperate attempt to be a serious buyer,
I have sent a PayPal payment of the required amount. Hopefully, I am first in line.
Along with the payment, I left a note with my address. If you need more info, or have questions, send me a PM or post here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:46 am:

SOLD! Thanks John and thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration