For Sale: Late 1927 X style rods with "tin cup" pistons and built in dippers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Late 1927 X style rods with "tin cup" pistons and built in dippers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Here are what I believe to be a set of very late Model T "X" style rods. These have the built in dippers in the caps. Included are the unusual "tin cup" style pistons. This is a nice, old set of rods and pistons that you rarely see for sale. The price is 275.00 INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I accept PayPal for payment. Email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @) or call 734-730-4274. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

Here is a discussion about these rods....

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/589030.html?1451267588

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Please email or call. I DO NOT check PMs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

Price reduced to 225.00 postpaid in the USA. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

Price reduced to 200.00 postpaid in the USA. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration