Jaxon Model T -Speedster wire wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Jaxon Model T -Speedster wire wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

I have 2 sets of Jaxon wire wheels for a Model T- speedster. The first set of 4 are very clean and straight. They are 20x4. Spokes are very good, complete with wheel rings. $800. The second set is good with 1 ring missing,also 20x4, $600. I would take $1250 for all. I prefer pickup here. 507 458 6778, NO TEXTING. pixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 10:20 am:

Would these wheels have been mounted on a center lock hub or bolted to the car hub? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Hi, These would bolt onto a hub as far as I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

These wheels are the same as 28-29 Pontiacs used. Those cars had 4-wheel brakes and the wheels bolted to the brake drums front and rear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

Price reduced. $1100 for all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Harmon on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 07:36 am:

Those are cool! They will bolt on to standard Ford wood-wheel hubs, over the small drums?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

I have a set of these, and they bolt directly onto Chevy hubs. I haven't tried them on T wood wheel hubs yet.

They are Pontiac wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

I have a T front axle with Chevy hubs if anyone is interested. It does have the main spring leaf so it will be a big,heavy thing when boxed to ship. I also have a partial set of these on ebay with two front hubs and one rear with brake drums.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Last Price reduction, $950 for both sets, 1930-31 Ford hubcaps will fit the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:48 am:

bttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration