Jumbo Overdrive For Model T Cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Jumbo Overdrive For Model T Cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

A planetary Jumbo overdrive made for Model T cars, not truck. It has drive shaft, tube, shift rod bracket, These were approved by Ford. $450. I think these work better than a warford or ruckstell. 507 458 6778. NO TEXTING.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

I'll take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

pixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

Seeing the pictures, it's back on the market. I'm too tired to do that much work. SORRY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:32 pm:

`It is back on the market, it has light surface rust only, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

`It is back on the market, it has light surface rust only, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 12:01 am:

I'd be interested if the cost of freight would not be such a killer. Interesting that the actuator on the top of the box looks so much like an early TT Ruxtell shiftlock !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Could you separate to Jumbo from the rest of the driveshaft and tube?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 11:38 pm:

Bob: Hi From Iowa1 I PM'd you this morn & would like to purchase the whole unit! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Item is on hold pending arrangements, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By W. Austen on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Jumbo Planators are usually Underdrive, Checking the original sales brochures I can't find any information on Planator Overdrive units or parts. If it is a overdrive it would be good to know about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By W. Austen on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 05:15 am:

I should clear something up - I was referring to the Jumbo Planator Junior for cars. I have been making parts and restoring them for years. I have 4 in my shop at this time -3 Jumbos & 1 Starr, these are all underdrive units, I would like to see a Overdrive one. I have no knowledge of Jumbo Giants or Jumbo Truck Transmissions. evan though I have original brochures on these in my library.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Thanks Bob ! Very pleased with this unit. Iím still searching for a pic of the original shifter unit, hoping someone can help. Thanks. Tmorsher@icloud.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration