For Sale: 1913 (modern) Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1913 (modern) Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Exquisitely assembled by C. Smith of Littleton, Colorado. Many accessories included. $19.500.00.
Time 4 me to start downsizing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell D. WARD on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 04:23 am:

Great Looking Machine. Could you please advise as to Mechanical condition, and as to engine year.Is it standard, or has it been Modified.
Regards
Russell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

From the documents that I have, The vehicle has between 4500 and 5000 miles on a completely renewed engine. The new aluminum pistons are .030 over, the Z head is decked .010 and it has a Stipe 280 cam. The vehicle has been in storage for several years since it was constructed in 2004. I have paint codes and a list of of parts and where they came from. It has a distributor with heavy duty oil slingers and a balanced flywheel. I have a 5 page goodie list plus lots of other info that Chuck supplied when I bought this this Speedster from him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

I don't have the full engine number in front of me. I have 14,4xx,xxx. It has a late crank and everything is balanced.

I hope this answers your questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 02:44 pm:

$18,500

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration