Wtb engine stand adapter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb engine stand adapter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 11:52 pm:

Does anyone have an extra engine stand adapter they would be willing to sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Austin, sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Sent a reply!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Make sure the tube is the same size as your engine stand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel, 45th parallel, MI on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

Iím also looking for one...
Did you find more than one Austin?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

Haventfound one yet unfortunately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Austin, did not receive your response, dang it !!! But appears this item is as scarce as hens teeth !!! Do you still have my email, if so try again to respond, Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

I have one that's shown in the Lang's catalog it's an adapter plate part number t e s a d e p t been laying under my bench for years I've never used it unfortunately the bolts a send with them I don't have but they're just standard bolts I'm willing to sell it if you're interested in half of what Lang's ask for theirs plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin LaGrow on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

I'll take it! Sent you an email. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

Just sent you a message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

You got lucky Austin, good for you, now I'll try. BTW: emailed Austin and he OK'ed me sharing the post. So, I'm looking for the same set up, the adapter for a Model "T" and possibly a Model "A" engine to a engine stand. Really would like to find both adapters if possible

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 02:04 am:

The one sold by Lang's, Snyder's etc holds T, A and B engines. There are two sets of holes where it mount to the water inlet and the pins, the spacing is the same at the pan end between the 3 different blocks.
https://www.modeltford.com/item/6005-ADP.aspx

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration