Wanted, Kelsey 88 rim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted, Kelsey 88 rim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 02:59 pm:

With the help of Mark and others I now know what to call the rim I'm looking for Again, thanks to those that were help. Bob Shirley 903 824 1949

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 06:30 am:

Bob, how about a better picture of what you need. There are two different styles of Kelsey #88 rims, but they both interchange. One has a rounded ridge with slots (which go through the rim like a louver) stamped into it for the lugs, the other has a pointed ridge without the slots that goes around the rim.. Can't quite tell which one you have pictured, looks like the first style I mentioned, but looks to have been run loose. I have a couple of the first style, PM me if you need them. I'm in NW MO., so shipping may be a problem. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 11:34 am:

I have several. PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration