WTB- 1915 Side Lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB- 1915 Side Lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

I need two (Good) side lamps for my 1915 Touring.

Thanks,
Dave Tipton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

David,

Which models are you looking for?

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Do you 'restored' or restorable side lamps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:09 pm:

Dam fingers don't listen to me . . . Do you WANT 'restored' or restorable side lamps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Ross,

Depending on condition of what you have, and the replacement parts I have, yes. But my arms and joints are giving out so I have to be selective of what I take on. I don't re-coup so well.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

And I was thinking Ross was asking me something, Damn spell check, and the fat fingers. LOL

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

so . . both Henry and Davis are looking for lamps?
Henry what parts do you have and what do you need? I have most everything from pantina, sand blasted and primed to painted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 07:07 am:

Ross,

The pigeons are on our wires kissing! Sorry I was responding to David. I have lamps and lamps in the same situation as you trying to find homes for them.

All the Best,

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration