WTB 26-27 coil box lid springs.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 26-27 coil box lid springs.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

I'm in need of a few pair of 26-27 coil box lid springs that hold the coils in place. I tried to make them but couldn't get the heat right in the steel and it didn't turn out too good. If anyone has advice on what metal to use and how to heat treat that would also be greatly appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Have these, not sure of vintage, but let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

Thanks for the quick response Ross! Call or tesxt me at 5407612303. Or email at bkirtner@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

BOUGHT! Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration