New item coming soon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New item coming soon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

Coming soon a new item from Bob's
side or tail lamp doors black powder coated, also will be available in brass and chrome, aprox. 6 weeks
see photo's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

doors will come with out lens or we will install for a separate price so you can use your original
these will have tabs like some of the originals for easy installation, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:30 pm:

A great Item. In brass also. A 1915 look alike can be made now, best using a 1916-18 lamp with a round interior.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

Production started should be about 4-6 weeks, these will be the rim only no lens, we can also sell and install the lens for a fee, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

Looks good! What will the cost be for brass?

Thanks,
David Tipton
dcdtip@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Nice item Bob, interested in chrome and brass application w/red lens applied. Put me on a list of interested customers. What will be the cost on these items described ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 12:55 am:

I hope I can shake enough change out of the cookie jar for three brass rims. But I will need to know the cost first.

Regardless, THANK YOU Bob for making these available!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 09:29 am:

we are still working on the prices hoping to get them down a bit, will know in a few days but will be a reasonable cost, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Vechorik on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

I'm interested in the brass version. you can email me when they are available at vech@benchmarkworks.com THANKS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 10:08 am:

Pricing on doors will be
brass no glass 79.95
steel w/ black powder coated no glass 39.95
chrome- waiting on price
we will also be selling the lens at sug. retail prices
installation there will be a small charge.
will advise when in stock, thank you, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration