FS 1925 Roadster pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1925 Roadster pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

1925 roadster pickup . Barn fresh . It was sold last year at a estate sale . It had been owned by that family since new .I bought it from the guy that bought it from that sale .Real deal 1925 pickup , first year Ford made a factory bed pickup .It has the original wood in the bed , the paint on the body looks to me to be its original . The motor can be turned with the crank . No seat springs or top .But I have set of top irons for the car . $4,000.00 I can email Pictures .Perry Goble Burnet Tx . 512 234 0243

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

pictures please robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 12:10 am:

I think I sent you 2 emails from dgoblearts@
of pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 04:39 am:

Pm sent, wanting pictures. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jim overstreet on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 08:35 am:

Pm sent requesting pictures.
Thanks
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 08:36 am:

If you would like pictures ,please send request to my email . wpgoble@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 08:49 am:

price reduced to 3200.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIMOTHY SHAWN ELDER on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 10:09 am:

I'll take that for $3200 Tim Elder 402-680-8565

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TIMOTHY SHAWN ELDER on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Rarebike@aol.com. Tim Elder in Omaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 10:23 am:

Car sold pending payment .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration