For Sale: Rare set of 1927 "X' Shaped Rods with Dippers and "Tin Cup" Pistons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Rare set of 1927 "X' Shaped Rods with Dippers and "Tin Cup" Pistons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Here is a rare set of pistons and connecting rods that I believed were used at the end of Model T production. These are the late "X" rods that have the built in dippers. The pistons are the domed style often referred to as the "tip cup" pistons. This set is in very clean condition and the babbitt even looks ok. There is one connecting rod caps missing. The price is 100.00 for the set INCLUDING shipping in the USA. Extra for shipping outside the USA. I accept PayPal. Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace the AT with a @)
I DO NOT CHECK PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 07:45 pm:

Sold. Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration