For Sale: Clean 1916 Engine Block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Clean 1916 Engine Block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 11:05 pm:

Here is a really clean 1916 engine block that was stored inside for many years. It looks like someone started to work on it and clean it up at some point. Everything about it looks good including the valve seats, cylinders, main bearings and manifold ports. I don't see any damage or repairs. This is just the bare block. Nothing else. The engine number is 1271729 and the casting date is 5 27 16. THe price is 175.00. You don't see clean, early blocks like this for sale anymore. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS BLOCK, local pickup only, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements. I will hold the block as long as the buyer needs to arrange for pickup as long as it is paid for in full. I accept PayPal. Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace the AT with @). I DO NOT CHECK PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

Price reduced to 135.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:55 pm:

Hello ggz-Is the block still available? Tried to email,must have failed to go through--davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

Sold! Thanks, MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration