For Sale: Pressurized Oil Pump Assembly, Mounts In Place of Generator, Speedster, Racer, etc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Pressurized Oil Pump Assembly, Mounts In Place of Generator, Speedster, Racer, etc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 11:46 pm:

Here is period correct and made during the era pressurized oil pump assembly. This was made and attached to a standard Model T generator cover and bolts in place of the stock generator using the generator gear to drive. This has an exposed shaft with a packing nut which drives the gear driven oil pump. It is nice and greasy and turns smoothly. Very well made. A great, original piece to go with the racing crankcase I have listed below or to use on any T engine with pressurized oil. The price is 175.00 postpaid in the USA. I accept PayPal. Please email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

Sent you an email

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration