For Sale: Set of Overhead Valve Rocker Arms and Pushrods with Extras

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Set of Overhead Valve Rocker Arms and Pushrods with Extras
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 12:22 am:

These came from the same collection of vintage racing parts as the other pieces I have listed for sale. It is a collection of 10 rocker arms.
These rocker arms appear to be new reproductions. There are 10 rocker arms that are fully machined included the shaft hole and the threaded area for the adjustable balls. Also included are two other rocker arms that have not been drilled or machined and two wood patterns (right and left halves) that were apparently used to cast these rocker arms.
Included with these rocker arms are a set of eight, two piece push rod assemblies. These look to be originals, but I can't tell. They are in excellent condition. The short pieces are drilled for keepers and have cups on the tops. The longer pieces appear to ride above these and go through the head to push the rocker arms. There are also a few extra, non-matching short push rods that were in the same pile.

I do not know what brand of overhead these were made for. I assume they could be used for a variety of T overhead assemblies. Maybe someone here know what their proper application is?

The price for all of these pieces is 300.00 including shipping in the USA. What you see is all I have and what you get. You certainly couldn't make them for that amount and you have the patterns to cast more if you want. I will ship outside the US for extra. I accept PayPal. Please email: motoringiconsAThotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Price reduced to 250.00 postpaid in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

SOLD! Thank, MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration