For Sale: Rare, Side Drive Magneto Drive and Water Pump Assembly for the serious T Racing Engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Rare, Side Drive Magneto Drive and Water Pump Assembly for the serious T Racing Engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 12:34 am:

Here is a really rare piece for the serious Model T racing engine builder or speed collector. I haven't seen one for sale in quite some time. This is a side mount, combination magneto drive and water pump assembly that can be used on any 1919-27 T engine block made for a generator. This takes the place of the generator and generator mounting bracket. This is an original piece that is in excellent condition. The aluminum castings look to be extremely clean and I do not see any flaws. The water pump has a bronze impeller inside and packing nuts on each end. The only thing I can see missing is the shafts which appear to be just straight shafts and easily made. I would think a stock Model T generator gear would be used to drive this. This piece looks like it has hardly been used. There are no markings other than some casting marks. What you see is all I got and all you get. The packing nuts show no wear. The price is 750.00 INCLUDING shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal. Please email: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @)) or call 734-730-4274. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 01:20 am:

I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 01:46 am:

Sold to my old friend Layden. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration