For Sale: Early Bosch Aluminum Magneto Drive with Correct Magneto Assembly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Early Bosch Aluminum Magneto Drive with Correct Magneto Assembly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 12:46 am:

Here is a really nice example of the Bosch 3 gear magneto drive assembly that was made for the non-generator equipped, early Model Ts. This assembly is period correct for brass era Ts. It has the rare NU4 magneto which was originally supplied with this bracket.
This unit appears to be in very good condition. Everything turns freely and smooth. You will need to make the linkage to connect the magneto to your advance/spark lever. The rare magneto looks to be in very good condition. The only issue is a crack on the brass commutator which could easily be repaired. This assembly has been sitting for awhile and its dusty but will clean up very nicely. Hard to find one in this condition. Take a good look at the photos. The price is 675.00 including shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the US for extra. I accept PayPal. Email directly at: motoringiconsAThotmail.com (replace AT with @)
or call 734-730-4274. I do not check PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 12:49 am:

Here is the full Bosch instruction, parts and installation manual for this unit showing the NU4 magneto:

http://www.oldcroak.com/bosch-magneto-for-ford-model-t/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

This is much nicer than most examples that are get offered for sale.
Price reduced to 645.00 postpaid in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:40 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Price reduced to 600.00 postpaid in the USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 06:02 am:

Does anyone know of a similar set of instructions for the Eisemann "across the front" magneto set-up ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

Price reduced to 550.00 postpaid in the USA.
I accept PayPal. I don't check PMs. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Price reduced to 500.00 postpaid in the USA. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 01:36 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 09:46 am:

Price reduced to 475.00 postpaid in the USA. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration