Help! Need 09-10 Firewall / Dash Bracket - Drivers Side Only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Help! Need 09-10 Firewall / Dash Bracket - Drivers Side Only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

Need to find a good original 1909-10 firewall/ dash to frame bracket. This type has the countersunk hole for the (3) dash bolts. Need the drivers side only. See picture below. Could also use just the bottom half to graft onto mine (I'm not responsible for what you see has been done to this poor bracket in the past!)

A

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 08:59 pm:

David,

I will look and see tomorrow afternoon for you.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:39 am:

David,

Please send me an email at hankpattylee@bellsouth.net . I had a set in my barn. Please take a photo with a tape measure starting at the bottom going up so I may verify the bolt/screw attachment spacing.

Will return later this evening with a response.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 11:14 am:

i have the driver side but need the pass side so who ever gets a pair.think of the other guy. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:35 pm:

Charley, I have a passenger side If you are still looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:33 am:

Still looking. Henry's brackets were post 1910. Just need the drivers side but would buy a pair if available. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Bump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 05:48 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

David,

I can restore your old one if you need me to. Just reaching out to help.

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration