FS GEMSA DOHC Cylinder Head and Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS GEMSA DOHC Cylinder Head and Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 06:41 pm:

Offered for sell is this unique GEMSA DOHC cylinder head, gear tower, camshaft covers, and cup follower castings. I have a source for the parts necessary to complete this project. Please call for details. These castings are not longer being made and they do not become available very often. Price is $2,100. I will pay domestic shipping. If you would like to pick them up at the shop, price is $2,000. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or cash in person. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

Still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

I would really like to find a new home for these. My youngest daughter needs a car to get back and forth to school and work!

Rock bottom price is $2,000 (pretty much what I have in it). Domestic Shipping is Included!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

Sold to Kurt. Thanks Kurt! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

you can thank us later mark. wc2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:01 am:

I'm sure I will find out why soon. For whatever the reason, I'll say thank you now. Thanks Robert!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration