Some Extra Parts for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Some Extra Parts for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Somehow over time I end up accumulating extra parts that I won't use, so I'm offering them here if anyone is interested, see attached pic.

All asking prices include USPS priority flat rate box shipping. I am happy to refund any extra shipping charges if it turns out that I can combine multiple items into a single box.

If interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions, thanks!

A - pair of one-man top pivot irons, $30.00

B - pair of roadster and touring front body mounts, $30.00

C - set of 1919 -25 pedal trim, new, $20.00

D - 1926-27 pedal draft deflector, $20.00

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Additional info - items C and D are new reproduction items.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 01:31 am:

B are touring rear body mounts not front ones. They are not for a roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 07:24 am:

I don't agree, they are on the front of my 1925 touring body.

Here are Lang's listings for the repro versions (mine are originals):

https://www.modeltford.com/item/3601E.aspx

https://www.modeltford.com/item/3601D.aspx

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 07:26 am:

Package deal, will sell all four items for $70.00 including shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 07:46 am:

Mark, I will have to agree with Thomas. The brackets shown in your photo B are touring rear brackets. The brackets shown in the Langs link are front brackets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 07:56 am:

Ok, my apologies, I thought they looked like the front brackets shown in Lang's listings, but they must be different somehow. Looking at an older picture of my 1925 touring body, I do see those brackets at the rear.

Items B are touring rear brackets. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 08:14 am:

I took a look at an older picture of the front brackets on my 1925 touring body and they are indeed different.

Items B are definitely rear touring brackets, thanks Thomas and Donnie. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 09:29 am:

Ok, how about $50.00 for all, including postage?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Items C and D are sold, thanks David and MTFCA!

Is anyone interested in items A and B for $25.00 including postage?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 11:53 am:

Mark Is that 25 for the 4 pieces? If so I will take them. Please pm me with your address and I will send payment or if you prefer paypal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

Dale, items C and D are already sold, the $25.00 is for the remaining pieces, A and B.

A is a pair and B is a pair, so they do add up to four pieces total, is that what you meant?

If so, then they are yours, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Items A and B have been sold, thanks Dale and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration