Partially Fabricated Radius Rod Mounts for Speedsters

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Partially Fabricated Radius Rod Mounts for Speedsters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 11:17 am:

I have a pair of partially fabricated brackets that I was going to use with a split front wishbone on my speedster but ended up taking a different approach. They measure approx 7 3/4" x 4 1/2" made of 3/16" thick steel. You will need to add gussets and mounting hardware, but this will at least get you started. Free to whoever wants to pay shipping. Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Goble on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 11:53 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Lach - Milford, NH on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

I would use these on my speedster if not already claimed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 01:21 pm:

Spoken for.
Thanks, MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration